Consent Without Admission

In this educational video, learn about domestic violence orders and what it means to consent without admission in New York State by our experienced Saratoga family law attorneyJennifer Sunderlin Morton.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide

You can consent to a family court order, in a family offense proceeding or a proceeding to enforce an order of custody, without admitting to violating an order or to any specific act of wrongdoing. That is, often a settlement to resolve such proceedings without a trial. The other party would receive their order of protection, or receive a finding that an order has been violated, but you would not be specifically faulted for any specific action.

Attorney Jennifer Sunderlin Morton is experienced in family law and can help you achieve your legal goals.  Check out her superb client reviews on Avvo.

Family law is a very broad area of the law that includes many different situations. Divorce is one part of family law concerned with the dissolution of marriage and the issues that arise from ending a relationship. However, family law also includes child custody, visitation, child and spousal support, and many other issues that arise between family members, parents and children. 

At Jean M. Mahserjian, Esq., P.C., we partner with clients to overcome personal and family problems that require legal remedies. We provide the knowledge and experience; you choose the direction you want to pursue. Our collaborative approach to case management allows you to regain a measure of control over seemingly insurmountable issues.

Jean M. Mahserjian, Esq., is a New York family law and divorce attorney in Albany, Saratoga, and the surrounding areas. For more than 20 years, Jean has maintained her capital region law firm, located on Route 9 in Clifton Park, New York. The practice encompasses all areas of family and matrimonial law, and an online uncontested divorce service.