What to Do if Someone Violates an Order of Protection

  • You need to immediately call the police in this type of situation
  • You should also go to your family court to file a petition for violation of that Order of Protection

Download Our Free Divorce Guide

This informational video was provided by Ashley Mahserjian, an experienced New York Family Law Lawyer.

Domestic Violence Resources in Saratoga County, NY