Saratoga Child Custody Attorney Explains How to Enforce an Out of State Custody Order

As a dedicated Saratoga Child Custody Attorney, if an out of state custody order can be enforced.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide

  • To enforce an out-of-state order in New York, first register the order in the family court in the appropriate county.
  • Once the order is registered, file an enforcement petition and follow the regular process.

Do you need to enforce an out of state custody order?  Contact experienced Saratoga Child Custody Attorney Jennifer Sunderlin Morton for help.

This educational video was brought to you by Jennifer Sunderlin Morton, an experienced Saratoga Child Custody Attorney in Clifton Park.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide