Saratoga Child Custody Attorney Explains which Court to File a Custody Petition in

As a dedicated Saratoga Child Custody Attorney, I am often asked which court you must file a child custody petition in.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide

  • In New York State, a petition for custody can be filed in any county where either of the parties resides, and venue is considered appropriate.

Are you looking to file a child custody petition?  Contact experienced Saratoga Child Custody Attorney Jennifer Sunderlin Morton to be your guide.

This educational video was brought to you by Jennifer Sunderlin Morton, an experienced Saratoga Child Custody Attorney in Clifton Park.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide