Saratoga Child Custody Lawyer on Getting a Passport for Your Child

As a dedicated Saratoga Child Custody Lawyer, clients often come to me and ask how they can get a passport for their child.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide

  • Clients can obtain a passport for their child if both parents consent.
  • Otherwise, the matter may need to be resolved in court because both parents must be present until a child reaches a certain age.
  • Neither parent can apply to obtain a child’s passport without permission from the other parent or a court.

Are you unable to get a passport for your child because your ex refuses?  Contact experienced Saratoga Child Custody Lawyer Jean Mahserjian for help.

This educational video was brought to you by Jean Mahserjian, an experienced Saratoga Child Custody Lawyer in Clifton Park.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide