Saratoga Divorce Lawyer on Being Unable to Get Your Share of the 401K

As a dedicated Saratoga Divorce Lawyer, clients often seek help in obtaining a portion of a former spouse’s pension or deferred compensation account to which they are entitled but have not received.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide

  • That right was set forth in a judgment of divorce or an agreement – but the plan may no longer exist.
  • The other spouse may have dissipated or spent the asset, and our client can’t get their share directly from the plan, so we have to go to court and identify another avenue that will compensate our client.
  • If the ex-spouse owns other assets, the court will assist in making our client whole.

Are you having trouble gaining your share of your ex’s 401K?  Contact experienced Saratoga Divorce Lawyer Jean Mahserjian for immediate help.

This educational video was brought to you by Jean Mahserjian, an experienced Saratoga Divorce Lawyer in Clifton Park.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide