How are Non-Reimbursed Medical Bills Paid with Child Support?
- In addition to the basic Child Support Payment that is paid each month by the non-custodial parent to the custodial parent, there are additional expenses that must be paid
- Those expenses include Non-Reimbursed Medical and Dental Expenses
- The percentage paid by each parent is based upon their percentage of the total family income that is earned each yea
- One parent can pay the entire portion of the Un-Reimbursed Medical and Dental Expense each month, and the other parent can reimburse them
- The parents can also make arrangements with their health providers, so that each parent can pay their expenses directly to that provider