Saratoga Child Support Attorney Discusses Your Ex Not Paying Child Support

As a knowledgeable Saratoga Child Support Attorney, I am often asked what to do if your ex stops paying child support.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide

  • If your ex isn’t paying court-ordered child support, a petition for enforcement of support should be filed in family court.
  • Consult with an experienced attorney for guidance in taking the appropriate steps.
  • If the support order was incorporated into a judgment of divorce, that agreement or judgment may contain specific language governing first steps.

Did your ex stop paying child support?  Contact experienced Saratoga Child Support Attorney Jennifer Sunderlin Morton for guidance.

This educational video was brought to you by Jennifer Sunderlin Morton, an experienced Saratoga Child Support Attorney in Clifton Park.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide