Saratoga Divorce Lawyer Discusses Options While Waiting for Divorce to be Filed


I have a lawyer who I have paid to file a divorce for me.   At this time, I have no notice they have.  I don’t have money to get another lawyer, and I think that my county (Schenectady) has offerings for lawyers for those who don’t have the income to pay for them.   I don’t know where to go to get this information. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide


I have advised clients as an experienced Saratoga Divorce Lawyer that the simplest thing would be for you to contact your attorney and obtain a status update. You should contact The Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York to inquire about free legal services and to determine your eligibility.

If you have questions about filing for divorce, contact our experienced Saratoga Divorce Lawyers.

This legal question was provided by a Avvo and answered by Kate Falco an experienced Saratoga Divorce Attorney.  This does not consent an attorney client relationship.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide